Permit for private use of public property

Here, you can hand in the permit for private use of the public property present in the jurisdiction of the Agency for Maritime Services and COAST.

What's the purpose of this form?

With this form, you can hand in a request to use public property for private purposes. With private, we mean that you use the public property exlusively for yourself. For example to execute work, to organize activities or to establish, change or move constructions. The request relates to the private use of roads, waterways, sea walls and dikes. 

Where to hand in this form?

Send this request at least 30 days before the start of the works or activities to the Coastal Division.


Coastal Division respects your personal lives. Your personal data is only treated in accordance with the provisions of the law of december 8, 1992 concerning the processing of personal data. This includes:

  • the personal data will only be collected and processed with the aim to grant (or not) a license for the private use of the public property in the in the jurisdiction of the Agency for Maritime Services and COAST;
  • the personal data will not be published to third parties and will not be used for direct marketing goals;
  • you can always access your personal data and controle and correct this information concerning your personal data. You can contact Coastal Division at:;
  • Coastal Division is obliged to take the necessary security measures to avoid that third parties abuse personal data.

Choose the capacity in which you fill in the form